Monday, April 1, 2019

Diffusion of Innovations

 The Innovation of Twitter


Twitter has transformed tremendously since it first came out in 2006. It started as a basic app that was just for putting your thoughts out there to the world. Now it has become a news outlet with real time information coming out every second of the day. From sports games, to weather, or even concerts, Twitter provides it all. Every news station, sports team, and famous person has a twitter. Everyone uses twitter differently, and thats the best part about it. Theres not one specific way to use it, it is completely personal.
I use twitter for a lot of different reasons. The main reason is the unbelievable laughs I get from this app. The way twitter can connect people from all over the world, makes the app truly special. It might sound corny, but Twitter is very informative with culture. There is roughly 326 million users on Twitter, putting out information and news from every corner of the earth. Honestly I have learned so much about different cultures just by "following" so many different people.
Another reason I love Twitter is because of the real-time updates on sporting events. All I have to do is search the team or player that I am interested in and then instantly get all the information I could possibly need. Not only do I get the accurate updates on the sport, I also can see every users tweets that mention the team or player.
The way Twitter gives accurate and real time updates, along with comical tweets gives it just the right touch of seriousness and comedy. It is not exactly the place for users to be extremely sensitive solely because of the fact anyone can tweet at you and say anything. Although there is ways to block users and blocking seeing users tweets, theres always that chance a user can receive insulting tweets.
I use Tweeter daily, along with millions of people. I can confidently say that the majority of the news I read about everyday, comes from Twitter. 




https://twitter.com/sam_kelly23


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging