Saturday, May 4, 2019

Blogging


Before this semester, the closest thing to blogging that I have done was put out a few Tweets. Blogging was just something different for me, but I actually really enjoyed it. Blogging has evolved heavily since 1994. This form of mass communication gives anyone the power to publish their work. Also it allowed anyone to be able to build and manage a website. For me to be able to have taken this class was truly a blessing. When we first were told about how this blogging assignment in the beginning of the semester, I wasn't so sure how I was going to like it. It turned out to be extremely satisfying and one of my favorite assignments I would have to do each week. Having a "personal diary" not only made me find one relevant news story each week, but also taught me to enjoy reading the news and now I am much more educated on current events. I am no longer the kid in the room that is clueless about whats happening around the world. Also, thanks to this class I am much more aware of what I post online as well as how to prevent my personal information from being so easily accessed on the Web. Being informed about internet privacy and the first amendment really changed my perspective on a lot of things. This class being Media, Law and Literacy allowed the class to cover a wide variety of meaningful lessons that help prepare naive students, like myself, be more educated in todays society where almost everything involved media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging