Sunday, February 24, 2019

UNC vs DUKE post game blog

Earlier this week, I dove into a blog about the highly anticipated UNC vs Duke college basketball game. After watching the game, my point about NCAA players needing to be paid was displayed far better than I would have imagined. Duke's Zion Williamson is almost definitely going to be the number one overall pick in the upcoming NBA draft. One of my main points on why Zion Williamson should be paid why playing in the NCAA is; the risk of injury while bringing in people from all over the world to pay atleast $2,500, and thats just for one ticket! Zion sadly got injured within the first minute of the game. I wonder how much the price of admission would be after the fans knew they were not going to see Williamson play? Now the question is, does Zion continue to play for Duke University this season? Or does he take the safe route and not risk millions of dollars ? We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging